• Brand New Lease Extension – AutoZone recently committed to a new 10-Year Term demonstrating strong commitment to the location
• Terrific Bite-Sized Deal – Cheap price point paired with a corporately guaranteed lease making this an ideal investment for 1031 exchange
• NNN lease Property – Landlord has Minimal Responsibilities (Please contact broker for details)
• Secure Investment – As a retailer, AutoZone is one of the few tenants in the net lease space today that has paid rent in full throughout the
Covid-19 global pandemic
• Updated Third Party Reports – Clear Title, Clean Environmental, and newly constructed ALTA Survey allows prospective Buyers to help save on due diligence costs and provides reassurance of a seamless transaction
• Healthy Traffic Counts – Property is ideally positioned along Hwy 72 (“Also Known as Lee Hwy”) that sees over 17,000 VPD
• Zero Competition – AutoZone is the only auto parts retailer in the town of Gurley, AL allowing for complete and dominate market share giving
way for profit maximization
• Superior Location – Gurley, AL is an affluent suburb with an average household income exceeding $125,000 within a 5-mile radius and is a quick 20-minute drive East of Downtown Huntsville
• Retail Trade Area – Surrounding national retailers include a recently constructed Burger King and Popeyes location(s) that fits their new QSR prototypes demonstrating the growth of a small-niche town in efforts to fulfill consumer demands
• National Credit Tenant –100% Corporate-Backed Lease from AutoZone, Inc. which boasts an investment grade credit rating of BBB.
• #1 Auto Parts Retailer –AutoZone is the leading retailer and a leading distributor of automotive replacement parts and accessories with
approximately 6,400 locations world-wide holding a market cap of roughly $30 Billion Dollars
• Essential Retailer & E-Commerce Proof Tenant –The government recently labeled auto service/parts stores as critical infrastructure industries as business operations increased on an industry le
This Offering Memorandum (“Memorandum”) has been prepared by the undersigned real estate professional, is provided in the normal course of his/her business, and is intended to express only his/her recommended listing, selling, or purchase price or a rental or lease consideration for the Property. This Memorandum does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy, the Property, and has not been made for the purpose of submission as evidence of value to a court or administrative body. The disclosures herein are intended to supersede all prior written and oral communications and understandings regarding the Memorandum.