For Sale or Lease
3,299 SQ FT
- Recently Redeveloped- The station has recently expanded the c-store, provided new signage, new Canopy and lighting and also added God Fathers Pizza due to previous success.
- Ease of Access- Located off Hwy 101 this property has multiple access points with 24 Hours of Operation.
- High Monthly Project- Gasoline, C-Store and Fast Food Sales are all projected to be high, due to the lack of competition in the area and the growing demand for Gas and lack of food.
- Modern Equipment and Technology- Equipped with modern, best-in-class machinery and technology to customers for satisfaction and overall great experience.
- Experience Management- Operator is a competent and experienced management team who are knowledgeable about the industry and committed to delivering excellent customer service.
- Stable Cash Flow- Consistent cash flow through strong C-Store sales due to the lack of food, Godfather’s Pizza sales and also through Gasoline.
- Favorable Economy- Greenfield is a large town located in Montery County with a with a focus on agriculture and wine due to its rich soils and desirable climate. The Salinas Valley is the “Salad Bowl of the World” with 60% of the leaf lettuce grown here.
- Ownership Flexibility- Ownership will either sell, Sale & Lease Back or Lease.