Net Operating Income
7,609 SQ FT
- Attractive Long-Term Ground Lease – Recently constructed new 20-Year term with roughly 11.5 years remaining including Five (5), 5-Year Options
- Passive NNN Lease Structure – Tenant is responsible for Taxes, Insurance, and Common Area Maintenance making this an ideal investment for investors seeking passive income producing assets
- Healthy Rental Increases – Beneficial 8% rental increases designated every 5 years including the option period(s): *Please Note: Property is not priced off the July 2023 Increase
- Prime Build-To-Suit Location – High Quality Brick Construction built specifically for Firestone’s Prototype in 2013
- Paid Rent in Full – Tenant has paid rent in full at this location throughout the Pandemic demonstrating strong store performance and long-term viability of Operator’s financial capacity
- Strong Traffic Counts & Hwy Frontage – Property is ideally positioned along Hwy 35 (“Frontage Rd of General Bruce Dr”) that was recently widened (2017 Fiscal Year) and boasts over 120,000 VPD
- Shopping Center Outparcel – Firestone is strategically outparceled to Bird Creek Crossing Shopping Center that is comprised of approximately 425,000 SF encompassing major retail tenants including: Target, Home Depot, Best Buy, Michaels, Petsmart, Starbucks, CVS, and Spec’s Fine Wines.
- Minimal Competition – Firestone is one of the few nationally recognized retailers within a 5-Mile radius allowing for strong market share and giving way for profit maximization
- Ideal Target Market – Average Household Income ranging from $60,000 – $75,000 with a 1,3, and 5-mile radius falling in line with Firestone’s market profile.
- Strong Investment Grade Credit –Bridgestone Corporation holds an S&P Credit Rating of “A” making them the highest credit rating in the auto-service sector with over $28 Billion in annual revenue for the 2020 Fiscal Year.
- Nationally Recognized Tenant – Bridgestone Retail Operations operates over 2,200 locations nation-wide include brands comprised of: Firestone Complete Auto Care, GCR Tires & Service, Tires Plus Total Car Care, Hibdon Tires Plus, as well as Wheel Works.
- Essential Retailer & E-Commerce Proof Tenant – Auto Service/Parts stores have recently labeled as critical infrastructure industries as business operations increased on an industry level performance midst the COVID-19 Global Pandemic Crisis.