- The Chicago Portfolio will allow any new owner to realize market share within the automotive oil space who are still seeing growth and opportunity as time goes on.
Turn Key Opportunity
- Buyer will have real estate and a business that can be depreciated, already acquire rehabbed and improved sites, take advantage of regional market share, and can even keep a management team on who have years of experience running aprofitable business.
Increasing Store Sales
- Sales have increased YoY as the business continues its strong comeback from the Covid-19 Pandemic.
Both locations are strategically located in a strong retail market.
- Strategically located between Dunkin Donuts ( on corner) and McDonalds to the east. The corner this location is near is Rt.59 & North Ave with many national retailers in the immediate area including Dunkin’ Donuts, Dollar Tree, Old Time Pottery, etc.
- Located on the main thoroughfare W 159th Street located in a neighborhood with an annual average household income of roughly $150,000 in a 1-Mile Radius & $125,000 in a 5-Mile Radius.