3,443 SQ FT
Lease, Ground Lease, or Fee Simple
- Ideal Net Lease Building Fundamentals: Subject Property is a ±3,443 square feet single tenant former Pizza Hut building with in-place Drive-Thru that is currently vacant.
- Strong Redevelopment Potential: The building sits on ±0.83 Acres of land and has direct frontage to Owen K Garriott Rd making it ideal for a quick repurpose/redevelopment.
- Elevated Traffic Counts: Subject Property is positioned directly off W Owen K Garriott Rd (±21,000 VPD) & South Oakwood Rd (±13,000 VPD). Enid is well located and is less than 2 hours away from Oklahoma City, Tulsa and Wichita.
- Complimentary Retail Corridor: The Property benefits from being located on a high trafficked retail corridor in Enid, with direct frontage off Owen K Garriott Rd and South Oakwood Rd, as well as being situated amongst other national retail tenants and new developments, which provide strong synergies to the location.
- Neighboring Complimentary National Retailers: The subject property benefits from neighboring retail Tenants within a 1-mile radius including: McDonalds, Chick Fil A, Wendy’s, IHOP, Popeyes, Golden Chick, Five Guys, McAlister’s, Arby’s, Sonic, Starbucks, Walmart, Lowes, Walgreens, AT&T, Dollar Tree, Sports Academy, AutoZone, Tractor Supply, Murphy USA and more (See tenant map on page 5).
- Supporting Demographics: Average Household income is $67,000 within a 1, 3, & 5-mile radius & the Population exceeds ±161,000 in a 5-mile radius.
- New Development in the Area: Enid has experienced a lot of new development over the past 5 years. New development includes, but is not limited to, Chick Fil A, Wendy’s, Popeyes, Sports Academy and several hotels all located on Owen K Garriott Rd and built since 2016.